There are a few different ways to book an appointment at Meds Pharm:
- Online: You can book an appointment online by visiting the Meds Pharm website and clicking the “Book Appointment” button. You will be able to select the type of appointment you would like, your preferred date and time, and your pharmacy location.
- By phone: You can also book an appointment by calling Meds Pharm at A customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
- In person: You can also book an appointment in person at your local Meds Pharm pharmacy.
When you book your appointment, be sure to have the following information ready:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The reason for your appointment
If you are booking an appointment for a chronic disease management or medication therapy management (MTM) service, you may also need to provide the following information:
- A list of your medications
- Your medical history
- Your current health goals